|You are permitted the limited right to print material from this site for your personal and noncommercial use. Some of the material is subject to a copyright held by SignValue, Inc (or SignValue). All rights are reserved.
All data obtained from SignValue, Inc. remains the property of the copyright owner. The user or purchaser may not make or distribute copies, create modified versions or engage in any other acts inconsistent with the principles of copyright protections and fair use as codified in 17 USC. Section 106-110. Further, the purchaser may not give away a purchased copy and retain a separate copy. Information contained in the SignValue website may not otherwise be used, copied, distributed, performed, sublicensed, modified, rented, altered, reverse engineered or recompiled in any manner without the express written consent of its owner.
The material contained in, maintained by, or made available on this website is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered. The material and opinions are subject to unannounced change or editing, and are displayed with the understanding that SignValue, Inc is not rendering legal, accounting or other professional services or advice by such display. Expert assistance in appraisal and consulting may be available by contract.
SignValue, Inc. uses reasonable care in publishing materials, but does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of such materials. Information and materials are provided with no warranty, express or implied, and SignValue, Inc. disclaims all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose and all conditions of quality. SignValue, Inc. assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or expense from errors or omissions in the materials, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
1. Ownership of Material and Data: Ownership of the Data and Documentation is copyrighted material belonging to SignValue, shall remain the property of SignValue at all times and access to it shall be surrendered to SignValue at licensee's expense at such times as this agreement is terminated.
2. License for Use: Subject to these terms and conditions, SignValue hereby grants to Licensee for the contract term a limited revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use SignValue data for the Licensee's personal or internal business purposes. The fee for this license is as described in the SignValue web pages.
3. Contract Term: The term of this Agreement is 12 months beginning on the date you purchase these rights and click Continue. This agreement is non-cancelable during the term, except that SignValue can terminate this Agreement and the access granted herewith at any time without notice if the Licensee breaches any provision of this Agreement including the failure to pay SignValue, for any reasons, any amount when due and payable.
4. Permissible Uses of Data: Licensee may use SignValue, Inc. data and material only during the term of this Agreement provided that Licensee uses the data and material on only one computer at a time.
5. Prohibited Uses of Data: Licensee agrees as follows: (1) not to resell, sublicense, loan, rent, assign, or otherwise transfer the information, data or documentation, or any portion, except as provided in this Agreement; (2) not to make copies of the data, information or documentation, except for the purpose of backing up computer files; (3) not to use any of the information to create a product for sale or distribution; (4) not to modify or adapt the data and material, including, but not limited to, recompiling or creating derivative works or attempting to discover the source code.
6. Termination: This Agreement and the right of the Licensee to use the information, data and documentation automatically terminates if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
7. Warranty: SignValue makes no representation or warranty that the information, data, documentation or operation of the service will be error free or uninterrupted. In no event shall SignValue, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from the information, data, documentation or services provided, their use, or inability to use, whether based on breach of contract or including negligence, product liability or otherwise even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth here is found to have failed its essential purpose. All information, data, documentation and services are provided as is and on an all-faults basis. SignValue, Inc. disclaims all other warranties or representations either express or implied by statute or otherwise with respect to the information, data, documentation or services including any warrantees with respect to accuracy, quality, timeliness, non-infringement, or merchantability for a particular purpose. SignValue, Inc. is not responsible for any costs incurred by the user, including those arising as a result of lost profits, lost revenue, loss of connectivity to web services, or the cost of recovering such information, data, or documentation. The Licensee has a complete understanding of the limitations of the services provided by SignValue, Inc. and proper use of the information, data and documentation, which are for information purpose only. The information, data and documentation may not reflect recent changes and there is no guarantee of updates. SignValue, Inc. does not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of this information. No dealer, distributor, agent or employee of SignValue, Inc. is authorized to make any modifications or additions to this limited warranty. In no case shall the liability of SignValue, Inc. exceed the amount of the Licensee's fee for the term of the Agreement.
8. Nondisclosure: The information, data and documentation are proprietary intellectual property and trade secrets of SignValue, Inc., regardless of whether or not any portion thereof is or may be validly copyrighted or patented. Licensee agrees that all those individuals having access to the information, data or documentation under this Agreement shall observe and perform this non-disclosure covenant. Except as may be specifically provided in this Agreement, Licensee shall take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that the information, data and documentation are not made available or disclosed by Licensee or by any of its employees to any other person or entity. Licensee agrees that SignValue may enforce these provisions at law and in equity, including obtaining injunctive relief because monetary damages for breach of this Agreement may be inadequate and could cause irreparable harm to SignValue, Inc.
9. Jurisdiction: This Agreement is accepted in the State of Arizona and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any legal action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement shall be instituted solely in a state or federal court in Phoenix, Arizona. SignValue, Inc. and Licensee agree to submit to the jurisdiction and agree that venue is proper for any such legal action or proceeding. In the event any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force. All Agreements subject to acceptance by SignValue, Inc. in Arizona.