ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH RENT FOR YOUR BILLBOARD LEASE?
Get a fair lease rate estimate for the outdoor billboard on your property.
Your estimate will be prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience in the out-of-home advertising industry.
Your custom Lease Analysis will be researched, analyzed and prepared within 20 days of receipt of payment.
Here’s What Your 20-Page Lease Analysis Report Will Include
- The number of people (not just cars) that might see the sign on your property every day compared to the other billboards in the market
- Ordinances that control where new billboards can be built
- Demographics of those who see the sign on your property
- Media Market rankings based on advertiser spending
- Advertising rates for signs comparable to the one on your property, so that you know what rent you should be getting for the outdoor billboard on your property.
Our experience includes over 30 years in the out-of-home advertising industry. Our clients include private landowners and Fortune 500 companies, which gives us the breadth of knowledge we need to understand the value of each unique billboard location.
Lease Analysis Process
This is a secure link via PayPal.
You can pay by credit card or through your PayPal account.
- Once we receive your payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Next, simply reply to the confirmation email and attach a copy of your lease and photos of the sign on your property.
- We will research, analyze, and prepare your custom report.
- Your report will be emailed to you within 20 days of receiving your payment.
- We will be available to call if you have further questions after receiving the analysis.
Download Our Free Billboard Lease Tips
This free download covers six of the main issues you’ll need to consider in order to negotiate the best outdoor billboard lease rate, including:
- The five factors that make a great billboard location.
- What to know before your billboard lease renews.
- Find out what drives market rates for outdoor billboard site leases.
- Your next steps if your billboard property has been taken due to eminent domain or condemnation.
- Does your billboard property lease automatically renew? Here’s what you need to know to maximize your earnings.
- Why a fair lease rate is an important factor in your profitability.