Billboard Insider By Nancy Fletcher June 6, 2017
Antonio Vincenti overcame them all. His boards are up… and with a powerful message: #LifeBacktoNormal
On the brink of bankruptcy, we laid off 70 of our 87 employees. It took a full year of lobbying state authorities to secure a new regulation allowing us to resume our work.
- Government seizure highlighted the importance of our reputation and commitment to community by helping citizens’ groups. Our solid reputation generated sympathy and support throughout this tough period, which made many politicians uneasy. This dynamic helped pave the way to new regulations.
- I decided I could no longer be reliant on a single market and be exposed to such an extreme risk again.
- Government seizure strengthened my character. It made me determined to question administrative decisions, and to fight the unfair ones.
- We offer our team a stable lifetime career.
- We abide by laws and regulations, aspiring to be a model landlord.
- We assure advertisers and media agencies that – no matter what – campaigns go out on time. For example, our LED signs have alternative power supplies.
- We continue to invest in materials from the best suppliers so we stand out from the competition and became the OOH market’s point of reference.